You deserve a normal period.
Customizable Meal Plans
This 5-Day anti-inflammatory plan contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining a healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
Our team of credentialed nutrition professionals and culinary facilitators has created healthy meal plans to help you meet your health goals. All of our delicious recipes are extensively tested and feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.
You will receive a weekly anti-inflammatory meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods.
Programs & Courses
Bloom Program- 8-Month Hybrid Program
- 3-Seasons of nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle guidance in real time
- Designed for women who want to improve their relationship with food
- A plant-focused, all foods fit approach to health & wellness
- Everyday ayurveda strategies for modern-girl living
- Small bite-sized courses to inspire and guide you on your journey
- Perfect to get started or as a boost to 1:1 coaching or program
- Can be completed in a few hours or weekends
- Affordable, actionable learning to help you make sustainable changes for life
- Learn Cycle Syncing, explore Ayurveda basics, brush up on your culinary nutrition skills, or dig deeper into period physiology
For the first time ever, I can predict when my cravings are going to hit so I can be prepared with ways to deal with them without feeling guilty, bloated, or sick for 4 days.
– C.O. Sprout Program
Thanks to Tami I'm able to be more in control of my moods when my family needs me. No more being side-lined from my very busy life!
– C.M., Seedling Program
When all my doctors had given up, Tami helped me get to the bottom of my digestive problems. She saved my life, and I can eat without fear again.
– C.N., Sprout Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Courses are available immediately upon purchase and you’ll receive a booking link for 1:1 coaching upon enrollment. The Bloom guided program is only offered twice a year for a limited enrollment, make sure you’re on the wait list for first dibbs at the limited spots.
The benefit of virtual sessions is that there is more flexibility to meet most schedules. Consider a self-study program for more flexibility.
Nope, it’s a 5000 year old science of self-care that still holds up! Ayurveda is about understanding your body and what you need to feel and be your best!